A multiforney cylinder with helium on 20 balloons 0,154m3
Crazy Helium XL p>
- a large and economic cylinder helium
that is intended for repeated filling.
gas in the tank - does not have to be consumed at one time.
If zakręcimy close valve, then we can set aside bottles and use it only on a subsequent occasion.
Thanks to the seals and valves - Hel located in the cylinder Crazy Helium XL does not lose its properties,
and they will remain constant all the time. p>
If you have bought in our store bottles span> Crazy span> span> HEL span> < span> span> XL and the Hel zużyliście what was in it - there is no reason for concern :) Sample quantities of balloons which can be filled using our Hel found below: How to use cylinders with helium The first step What makes us different? What you need to know yourself if you want to fill the balloons with helium Important span> packaging dimensions: 17 cm / 50 cm / 16 cm p>
Our cylinders suitable for repeated filling. Strong> After use, reference may be made to the cylinder us and we will send supplemented with (50 + zł possible cost of delivery). P>
7 inch ≈ 18 cm - approx. 40 pieces.
≈ 8 inches or 20 cm - approx. 30 pcs.
≈ 9 inches or 23 cm - approx. 20 pieces.
≈ 10 inches or 25.5 cm - approx. 19 units.
foil balloons < br /> 18 inches ≈ 46 cm - approx. 12 pieces. p>
Keep in mind that it is best to inflate balloons with helium about 1-2 hours before the event. P>
Remove the cylinder from the box.
step 2. Break the red seal located on the tab
silver and then pull the pin lever.
this seal is a guarantee,
that the product is new and in its interior there is enough gas.
step 3. Apply the white tip of the balloon so that
to his neck tightly to her adjoined.
this will prevent unwanted leakage of helium out of a balloon.
step 4. Press the green lever,
and the gas nozzle emits filling the balloon.
When the balloon reaches the appropriate size, release the green lever and remove it from the white tip.
step 6. If your balloon is inflated, and
does not have a valve - now you have to protect < br /> located in the helium, before escaping to the outside.
Do not use string, yarn or ribbon,
but simply tie a knot at the end. It is reliable and best method. P>
- cylinder nozzle is completed,
through which the filling of helium balloons is simple;
- cylinder has a ratio of helium, so that you see how much gas is in the tank
- the cylinders are filled and manufactured in Poland
- our bottles are reusable cylinders.
- bottles can be refilled with helium to an official's span> TUBAN span>. p>
-Balony latex (rubber) usually fly several hours.
Their area is not 100% tight
therefore to extend their flying time, you can use special gels sealing.
-im balloon size bigger - the longer it will fly.
-Balony foil usually fly from a few to several days.
-The size of a giant balloon meaning.
-Remember that foil balloons under 18 inches may not be filled with helium to fly.
Pay attention to when, for example. you will want to fill the balloons with helium-digit popular.
If you want to floated must be of a size greater than 18 inches (or more than 45 cm).
- Read descriptions carefully located on the balloons.
Manufacturers often add information there, whether the balloon will float in the air after being filled with helium. p>
1. The degree of filling and the exact number of filled balloons is affected by many factors
- including manufacturer of balloons, the material from which the balloons are made as well as weather conditions.
foil balloons with a diameter of less than 18 inches - usually do not fly and are used only for filling the air.
When you feel that the balloons begin float, you should make them full size air.
2. The containers are under pressure: therefore need to be protected from sunlight and heating above 50 ° C
3. Avoid extreme weather conditions and surroundings of the oven, fireplace or the immediate vicinity of the fire.
4. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from children.
5. Can comprises a gas span> HEL span>.
6. The gas is not harmful to health and environment.
7. span> HEL span> span> is present in gaseous form, so it may cause feeling empty cans.
the seal on the cap is a guarantee of full container.
8. Broken seal does not guarantee one hundred percent content. P>
Sample quantities of balloons which can be filled using our Hel found below:
How to use cylinders with helium
The first step
What makes us different? What you need to know yourself if you want to fill the balloons with helium Important span> packaging dimensions: 17 cm / 50 cm / 16 cm p>
What you need to know yourself if you want to fill the balloons with helium
Important span> packaging dimensions: 17 cm / 50 cm / 16 cm p>
packaging dimensions: 17 cm / 50 cm / 16 cm p>